Christmas - Past, Present and Future

February 24, 2018

Hello loved ones,

Today I talk about Christmas. Although I don't quite celebrate it, it always feels like a special time. The air seems filled with hope and love. It's hard to not be one with this feeling. The colors, the music, the food, the smiles, the gifts, the lights, almost everything aims to bring happiness to our lives. Just when we feel the cold nature creep on our souls, the warmth of Christmas lights us all up. 


I had the pleasure to experience one of the most beautiful Christmas this year. My dear roommate decorated the most beautiful Christmas tree I have ever seen. She has quite a collection of lights and tree hangings. Some from far and abroad. She loves collecting Christmas decorations and buys them from different countries she visits. I feel that is so amazing. A Christmas tree with decorations from around the world!



That is our pretty Christmas tree in all its glory. Isn't it beautiful? With gifts straight from the North Pole ;) 


Rawr...I'm the scary Christmas hanging. Hope you've been good this year. Left, right, left...Not like I'm reaching anywhere :P 


We are all but fragile dolls. Beautiful in our own special ways. 






For every Christmas is different. Every year, so much happens in our lives that changes and affects us in many ways. Hope every Christmas - past, present and future joins in to form a beautiful story. Through all the happiness, pain, sorrow, anger love and every other feeling you experience throughout the year, I hope Christmas inspires you to be a better version of yourself. I hope it inspires you to be a better human. God Bless.

Loads of Love
Ruhie

You Might Also Like

0 comments